About iSmart EHR
The iSmart EHR achieved 2014 Edition Modular Ambulatory EHR ONC Health IT Certification. This certification designates the
software as capable of supporting health care providers with Stage 2 meaningful use measures required to qualify
for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). iSmart EHR was certified by Drummond group, Authorized
Certification Body (ACB) and an Accredited Test Lab (ATL) within the Office of the National Coordinator HIT Certification Program.
WCH iSmart EHR a web based system that offers a user friendly, easy to learn interface. The WCH iSmart EHR is ideal for small and
mid-sized practices and solo practitioners. WCH developed and design an Electronic Medical Record that is easy to navigate and
efficient to use. The iSmart EHR increases charting efficiency while allowing online collaboration offering all features allowing
provider to be eligible for meaningful use incentive program.
Timing is everything; enter clinical information by limited number of clicks, enabling the physician to construct a full record in minimal time.
Have a complete record in a smart, fast and efficient way, from pre visit information to the care of plan, in just a few minutes:
- Simple drop down and click templates to ease document creation;
- Move from field to field fast and easy;
- Flexible documentation tool.
Access all relevant patient data in once place. All patient information is
conveniently stored in the patient chart, to enable the physician to see the big picture with full patient medical history, previous visit
information and insurance information. Don’t waste time on searching for vital signs and intake information; it is now all in one place.
Make smart decisions on the plan of care by having the details available to on the same screen.
partnered with Dr.First e-Prescribing vendor, enables physicians to quickly write prescriptions with all important
interaction checks, like Drug-Drug, Drug-Allergy, Drug-Formulary checks and Controlled Substances monitoring.
Time is our most valuable asset, manage it effectively. Quickly set up an appointment in the calendar by
entering minimal information. Easily make changes and move appointments, set up recruiting appointments,
monitor the check in process and track no shows.
Visit Level Calculation
Ensure selection accuracy by visit level calculation feature which will
eliminate revenue loss from under coding, codes are selected by the
standards of E&M Guide 95 & 97.
Coordinate operation by creating a “to do” list with configurable reminders that will serve to improve
office workflow, maximize efficiency and improve intra office communication among staff operate more effectively.
Receive patient’s lab results right into the system. Integrated with LabCorp and may be connected to other laboratories with support HL7 2.5.1
Immunization Information and Submission to Immunization Registries
Integrated with NY City Immunization Registry and have ability to
interchange immunization data with any other registry who have support HL7 2.5.
Fully compatible with Dragon Medical speech recognition software.
The patient portal integrates with the EHR so that some information is
accessible to patients from anywhere they have access to the internet. Giving patients the ability to:
- Access to personal health information.
- Export of personal health information.
- Future and past appointments.
- Ability to request of amendment personal information.
- Internal mail system.
Referrals to other doctors, with ability to send patient information in CDA format.
Exchange of health information
in C-CDA format (Transitions of Care) through secure Direct mail.
customized reports enable providers to capture data effectively:
- Patient List – search patients by multiple criteria with ability to print list of found patients;
- Automated measure calculation - Creating reports for each meaningful use objective with a percentage-based measure;
Clinical Quality Measures:
- - Controlling High Blood Pressure (NQF0018)
- - Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record (NQF0419)
- - Breast Cancer Screening (NQF0031)
- - Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents (NQF0024)
- - Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly (NQF0022)
- - Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): Suicide Risk Assessment (NQF0104)
- - Diabetes: Urine Protein Screening (NQF0062)
- - Anti-depressant Medication Management (NQF0105)
- - Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control (NQF0059)
Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) and visit information:
Ability to enter and search all important patient information:
- Laboratory orders\results.
- Radiology orders\results.
- Immunization information.
- Allergies – medication and non-medication.
- Vital Signs and Growth Charts.
- Plan of Care – Goals and Instructions.
- Functional and Cognitive Status.
- External Documents – attach to visit any scanned documents.
- Patient History - Chief complaint, History of present illness, Review of systems, family and Social history.
- Patient Examination 95/97 - adding and editing information about the examination of the patient by the standards of E&M Guide 95 & 97.
- Internal secure mail system - Doctor-Doctor and Doctor-Patient (Patient Panel) communications.
- Direct Project Compliance Mail System. Exchange health information with a highest security level.