Your Hands are Full, Let Us Handle Medication Management
Medication History, Medication Adherence and E-Prescribing for Our Clients.
Mandatory E-Prescribing -
Beginning March 27, 2015, all prescriptions, including all controlled substances, must be transmitted electronically – paper prescriptions will no longer be acceptable. Are you ready?
WCH EHR interfaced with Rcopia delivers confidence and control to your every day prescribing
- Access 24 months of patient medication history, current formulary information, and drug-drug/drug-allergy interaction alerts
- Identify and guide patients at-risk for medication non-adherence with cutting-edge tools and resources in our Patient AdvisorSM toolbar
- Securely write and send electronic prescriptions for legend drugs to any pharmacy from any desktop, laptop or mobile device
- Electronically prescribe controlled substances (schedule II-V) in one workflow with our EPCS Gold 2.0 add-on
- Eliminate pharmacy phone calls regarding prescription clarifications and refills
- Seamlessly order labs and radiology within the e-prescribing workflow
Your hands have more important things to do. Let us help you work smarter.