Urology We Have You Covered, Find Out What Our Clients are getting!
WCH team wants to extend our congratulations to Oksana Pokoyeva, CPC, CPMA, CUC, for passing the Certified Urology Coder Exam and thus adding CUC to her title. This is an honor and a personal accomplishment for all of us as a company as well as for Oksana’s personal growth. Oksana’s hard work is very much appreciated and valued. We understand that it takes a great deal of effort and determination to keep advancing and growing professionally. The diligence and effort given by Oksana Pokoyeva should serve as an example and inspiration to all WCH Team members.
Oksana’s CUC certification and title brings a new set of tools to WCH. We are now able to provider better services to our valued clients. The superior level of expertise in urology coding will bring about the following benefits to our current and future Urology physicians:
- Proficient understanding of physician office notes and operative notes that enable to apply correct Diagnosis, procedure and modifier coding
- Solid knowledge of rules and regulations of Medicare billing including incident to, teaching situations, shared visits, consultations and global surgery
- Expertise in coding of ancillary procedures performed in a urology practice such as urinalysis, injections, etc.
- Capability of coding surgical procedures performed by urologists such as cystoscopies, biopsies, prostactetomies, etc.
- Proficiency in time-based coding
- Understanding medical terminology and anatomy and physiology
Once again Cogratulations Oksana Pokoyeva, CPC, CPMA, CUC!
Thank you for your continued excellence over the many years of service to WCH! We are proud of you!