- Complete patient visit checklist on any Android device (iOS version in 2017)
- Research and input Superbill data with or without internet access
- Eliminate the use of paper Superbill records
- Send information directly to WCH to check codes and submit insurance bills
With this convenient tool, medical practitioners can now keep track of patient information and record patient data wherever they are: in the office, hospital or at home. WCH’s Smartbill App is a simple, easy way to review patient charts, check off procedure codes and send billing information to WCH immediately for review and payment submission.
The Smartbill App gives doctors more time to focus on patient care while WCH focuses on streamlining records and reimbursements. We can track and eliminate double billing, too.
Additional Features and Capabilities:
- PayPal integration
- Send screenshots of completed superbills
- Call an account representative within the App
- Set security passcode
WCH is developing an iOS version of the Smartbill App, which will be available on our website soon. See sample iOS Smartbill screens below:
Replace the G codes you’ve been using to bill for smoking cessation counseling of patients who ...
Medicare covers an Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) providing Personalized Prevention Plan Services (PPPS...