National Government Services 01/04/12
Are you looking for more information on the Provider Enrollment revalidation effort? The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has recently added to their list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) specific to the revalidation effort.
Here are just some of the questions you can expect to find answers for:
· Is a revalidation required if recent changes have been made and submitted by using 855 forms? - Updated 12/23/2011
· Do I need to revalidate now or wait until the Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) sends the request to revalidate? - Updated 12/23/2011
· We have not received a revalidation request. Do we pay the $505 fee for 2011 now or do we wait until the MAC tells us to? - Updated 12/23/2011
· Will the entire revalidation paperwork process be conducted by the MACs? Will CMS Regional Offices be involved? - Updated 12/23/2011
· Is the revalidation effort for individual providers/suppliers or groups? - Updated 12/23/2011
The complete list of Revalidation FAQs is available on the CMS Web site.