Medical Chart Review services by WCH
Before responding to insurance audit, contact WCH audit specialist!
Ask any expert and they will tell you that accurate coding is the secret to full and timely reimbursements from your medical claims. In fact, the most frequent errors in claim processing can be attributed to improper coding and/or a lack of necessary documentation.
It may seem simple, but with today’s ever-changing medical codes, guidelines and regulations, the task of properly putting together your medical charts requires more time and experience than ever before. With ICD-10 overhaul of practitioner coding compliance by October 2015, practices need to ensure their coding practices are being migrated to the new standards or risk losing significant reimbursement sums.
WCH invests heavily into Chart Auditors training in order to increase the level of expertise and provide highest quality of service. WCH Professionals have several industry certifications including CPC, CFPC, and CPCA and more. Our goal is to work with medical providers to protect the practice by ensuring that the medical records are complete and meet guidelines and requirements.
- WCH Certified Experts provide an effective compliance method in accordance with federal regulations to monitor your practice’s coding and documentation processes.
- WCH Certified Experts provide protection against issues with medical necessity, denied claims, bundling issues, overbilling and insurance errors.
- WCH Certified Experts identify missing, incomplete or inaccurate information and develop an analysis and summary of charts.
- WCH Certified Experts provide a valuable education tool to help providers improve their coding and documentation skills.
- WCH Certified Experts have superior knowledge and 14 years of experience in assisting providers with insurance overpayment cases and protect providers from losing billing privileges in major insurances companies such as UHC, Medicare and others.