Thinking about starting a practice...
Effective communication is the secret of a smooth medical billing process!
When you communicate regularly with your medical biller, you achieve more and get paid faster!>Know more about the importance of communication in medical billings by reading along.
Communication is the key to a hitch-free medical billing process. Medical billers help in managing payments by ensuring that the information on claims is accurate and claims submitted to the payers in time.
At WCH, we offer more than the timely submission of your claims.
Our professional medical billers make sure that your data is consistent with general billing rules and specific payers’ guidelines and a clean claim submitted in time to the appropriate payers on your behalf. This ensures that your claims are processed in the shortest possible time for fast and accurate reimbursement. A medical claim is considered not clean if it contains incorrect information or errors, which could lead to delayed or lost reimbursement. So, it is vital that you communicate with our billers to improve the overall processes, and consequently, your revenue — making sure it is complete and timely. At WCH, we do see where problems might be, and we know how to help. We work as your partners, and it’s only by working together to improve that we gain the best results.
To take full advantage of our superior services, you need to frequently communicate with our billing staff. As our medical billers work tirelessly to ensure a smooth process and great outcomes, you are expected to always be in touch with the staff, providing the necessary data and monitoring the entire billing process — effective communication is the key!
Our billing staff will always be comfortable to explain complex issues and advise you, but you should also be proactive in providing the necessary data, seeking clarifications, and bringing up new developments from your services to the patients. When there is good communication, everyone wins!
Why do you have to regularly communicate with your biller?
Here are some of the benefits you get to enjoy when you frequently communicate with our billing staff:
· You will experience an improvement in your overall practice reimbursement, compliance, and accuracy. Through proper communication, WCH professional staff can advise on the assignment of codes to accurately describe the services you render to patients, advise on documentation requirements and other general and payers’ specific policies.
· The biller helps identify the reasons for previous claim denials and how to avoid such situations. When you regularly communicate with our billing representatives, they can review your entire process to detect errors that could cause claims denials and prevent that from happening, thereby saving you time and money.
· It helps you to avoid a not-clean claim, which is a medical claim that contains incorrect information or errors, which lead to delayed or lost reimbursement. It is vital that our billing representatives communicate with you regularly to improve the processes and, by extension, your revenue — ensuring complete and timely reimbursement. With 19 years of medical billing experience, we know where problems might arise from and how to prevent them. We are partners with our clients, and it’s only by working together on improvements that we get the best results.
· You get to meet the requirement set by compliance governing organizations, such as OIG and OMIG, which maintain that communication between medical practitioners and billers is a requirement for an efficient billing process. They require that you and your billing representative have a mechanism for regular and effective communication to prevent fraud and improve practice compliance.
· Effective communication between you and our billers may bring more benefits to your practice by employing new technologies and process improvements that may save time of your staff, increase productivity, and improve control.
At WCH, we have encountered cases where lack of communication resulted in issues that could have been easily avoided. Has poor communication with your biller affected your claims in the past?
Talk To Us Today! Let’s Fix It!