WCH Issues Its First Franchise in Miami: You Too Can Realize Your Dreams with WCH
Owning a business is a big dream, but the process of setting one up can be discouraging. WCH franchise can make your dream come true! To find out how, read along.
Big news! We now have our first official franchisee in Miami, Florida! Our partnership with Elizabeth will let us make more medical practices in Miami focus on their main job — the patients — and leave the paperwork for us. Elizabeth shares the principles our company is known for, which are clarity, security, and 100% transparency, and we are here to help her succeed.
Do you dream of owning a business but get discouraged by the lots of challenges involved? Franchising has proved to be a better and least risky option, and the WCH franchise is here for you.
What is franchising, and how did we get here?
Franchising is an arrangement where a business owner (franchisor) licenses or grants some rights to another entity (the franchisee) to sell their products or services. It is a well-known marketing strategy for business expansion and a rewarding option for someone looking to start a business. But for a franchise to be sold, the business must have vast experience in the market.
On December 13, 2019, WCH received the status of an official franchisor in New York after a two-year-long process. Getting the status of an official franchisor in America is a very complicated process. It is safe to say we have come a long way. We believe it is the right time for us to start promoting the WCH franchise. It is a one-stop solution for people who want to enter a stable growing market, and in July 2020, we signed our first franchise in Miami and it has been a smooth ride ever since.
How does our franchise differ from other business opportunities?
There is a big difference between a company that offers a franchise and many other companies that offer a business opportunity. When a company offers a business opportunity, it only offers tools that can be used on behalf of that company. While it may have some elements of the franchise, it is not a franchise.
In a franchise, the franchisee is under the total supervision of the franchisor (parent company) — it is literally is under the franchisor’s wings. The franchisor teaches, directs, and supervises what the franchisee does because it is an integral part of the company. But in a business opportunity, the buyer company works on its own — there is no assistance, support, or supervision.
Another one: the franchisor sells the right to use its name and idea and is extremely interested in the success of the franchisee because if the franchisee fails, the franchisor, among other things, faces reputational risks. But in the case of a company that is offering business opportunities, a failure means just the failure of an individual buyer because someone else can come and take his place.
Why franchising is a reliable way to own a business
Franchising eliminates most of the challenges involved in starting your own business and offers the following benefits:
- It’s less risky: According to statistics, 25 % of startup businesses fail within their first year, and 50 % of those fail within five years. But the figure for franchises are extremely positive — about 90% of franchises succeed — and it’s exactly because of the support and business model the franchisor gives to the franchisee.
- You get a well-known brand name with built history and reputation: Getting a franchise with an established brand like WCH will help to build your new business on its history and reputation. This is a good thing because there’s already a positive image in the minds of the customers.
- You are still your own boss: While you have to follow a set of branding rules and business models, you are technically the head of the franchise you own. So, you are your own boss and, you own your time.
- Ready-made business models and proven technologies: Having an established brand behind you means that you have tried and tested models and technologies to support your business.
- Training and support with the franchise: The best thing about getting a franchise is that you have training and support from professionals who have years of experience behind them and are ready to help you along the way.
Of course, franchises cost more than simple business opportunities. However, franchises are worth every penny. There is a higher propensity for success, and you have a strong support system to back you up when you feel uncertain about how to proceed.
It is imperative to state that it is only progressive and technologically-advanced companies like WCH that can sell their franchise. We provide everything you need to develop your franchise. There is no need to refer to a third-party legal firm and pay huge sums for the necessary documentation.
Our package includes:
36 hours of training:
- Assistance and advice on general issues of billing, credentialing and audit services, communication and coordination with insurance companies and clearinghouse = 12 hours
- Providing training: billing, credentialing, audit processes = 12 hours
- Providing software training: PMBOS, iSmart EHR, CredyApp, Time Management = 12 hours
month, the franchisee gets 19 hours of free training:
- Assistance and advice on general issues of billing services, communication, and coordination with insurance companies and clearinghouse = 8 hours
- Assistance in the proper use of documents and forms for the billing, credentialing, and audit processes = 8 hours
- Technical assistance and support to users for PMBOS, iSmart EHR, CredyApp, and time management = 3 hours
We offer one of the lowest fees in the industry at $5,999 and a monthly Royalty fee of 10% - 7% based on the franchisee’s Gross Revenue. There is a 5% marketing fund contribution, which is based on the franchisor’s monthly marketing expenses, while a late fee of 10% is charged on overdue amounts.
We are often asked this question: "Why you?"
We, like no one else, are good at what we do. We know how to do it while maintaining our high standard — we know how to make money appear in your wallets. Our 19 years of experience speaks for itself. It’s about quality and professional services. We believe that people who provide services must be certified, skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced.
After signing our first franchise in Miami, Florida in July 2020, Elizabeth the business owner when explaining why she chose us stated that she has heard a lot about us and has seen many other doctors recommend WCH. We anticipate a great partnership with Elizabeth as she shares our core values: clarity, security, and 100% transparency.
What you'll get as a WCH franchisee
As a WCH franchisee, you will get the following:
- Ready-to-use business model
- Business development assistance
- Increased efficiency with fully customizable software
- Software package
- A strong brand with high growth potential
- Low start-up costs
- High profitability
- Opportunity to offer a variety of services
- Multiservice company