WCH Revenue Text is already in operation
WCH Revenue Text is already in operation.
We are pleased to announce that WCH Revenue Text service was successfully launched this month. This new live account update service sends texts to WCH clients with billing and payment flow summaries. Now WCH clients can track claims created, claims sent to insurance, claims modified and payments posted all from convenience of their phone.
We have already received feedback from our clients and we are glad that the new WCH Revenue Text service was found useful, informative and even necessary. We are looking forward to get more feedback as we are dedicated to continuously improve our services.
WCH Revenue Text service was developed with our clients in mind to help control managing revenue and billing flow. Providers can personalize when and how frequently they receive updates – at a specific time of day, weekly, or whenever. They can also select who receives the information among the staff.
We are also following privacy and security rules and therefore do not indicate any account names and special identifiers in the texts/SMS.
WCH’s Revenue Text services provide complete transparency by offering:
- An up-to-date payment cycle
- A snapshot into daily account activities
- A vehicle for identifying patterns, resolving issues, and clearing miscommunications
- A tool for tracking submissions from office staff
- A reminder for practices to submit claims on a more regular basis to generate steady revenue
- More customization is available once we hear from you
Sample of SMS message WCH Clients receiving:
Would you like to receive additional information on a more regular basis? Call your account representative to let them know.