New service for home care agencies
The WCH credentialing team has gained so much recognition in the Home Care industry over the recent years. With growing experience and an extensive new list of clients in this area from New York State, WCH can now help Home Care Agencies create business programs that will help extend their home care business.
WCH offers assistance with the following programs for Licensed Home Care Services Agencies (LHCSAs):
• Nursing Home Transition and Diversion (NHTD) Waiver Program
• DOH HHA Training program for Home Health Aide
• Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Waiver Program
• DOH PCA Training program for Personal Care Aide
• DOE Licensed Career Training School
• MLTC Contracts
Additional Consulting services For Strategic Partners:
• Preparing and assisting with insurance audits
• Preparing for DOH survey
• Assisting with cost, statistical, and other reports
• Accommodating with office staff training
• Assisting with a plan of corrections
• Preparing and updating Policy and Procedure
• Preparing LCHSA RFO application
• Assisting with LCHSA and CDPAP Compliance
• Consulting and assisting with day-to-day business development
We Can Help you start your program today!
Expand your business model to start providing the above-mentioned programs. WCH experts understand the process and all the skeletons in the closet of getting a successful approval.
Contact Olga Khabinskay to get started:
Phone: 718-934-6714 ext 1201
Liked the article? Share with friends: