WCH Staff Privileging service – your guide to effective practice management
We are proud to announce the new feature that We Can Help you with – Staff Privileging Service.
Our Credentialing Department now offers privilege guidance for each new and established medical professional in your practice after hiring and every year following the employment. This new service includes:
• Credentialing Application Management
• Repository/Expirable Maintenance
• Credentials Verification (from The Joint Commission approved sources)
• Board Specialty
• License Verification & Sanctions
• Work History
• Claims History
• National Practitioner Data Bank
• Re-Credentialing Parameters
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
Liked the article? Share with friends: