Improvements in the Credentialing Department
For 13 years WCH Service Bureau has been providing clients with excellent Provider Credentialing services. In efforts to continue and improve WCH Credentialing services the department is undergoing administrative and structural changes. The implementation of the changes will result in further improvements to secure that WCH Credentialing department continues to service healthcare providers in all 50 states.
WCH Management and Staff value our client’s trust and appreciate their patience and understanding while the department is undergoing change. While we work hard to improve our service, we are delighted to share with you this important information:
- The department is currently under control and supervision of Olga Khabinskay, COO. Candidates for the position of a supervisor are being reviewed and considered.
- New Credentialing specialists have joined our team and are currently undergoing extensive training to ensure quality of service.
- WCH Medical Billing Department is currently assisting with routine Credentialing work. Medical Billing Clients may be contacted by Medical Billing department Account Representatives regarding credentialing matters such as insurance updates and credentialing work that has been requested by the client.
- The use of WCH own credentialing software is being incorporated into the Credentialing work. Shortly, WCH will provide clients with access to the software. The accessibility to the credentialing application will result in elimination of paper processes, save time and increase efficiency.
- The department is accepting new Credentialing work and new clients’ requests. Please feel free to contact Olga Khabinskay or Julia Ilisirova for any credentialing work our practice requires.
The mission of our company and quality of the work of the department will not diminish because of the changes we are going through now. We continue to provide our clients with the same outstanding service as we have been for the last 13 years. As new developments become available, we will continue to share the news with you.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in WCH. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have.