WCH Accomplishments 2022
- We developed and launched the new software CredyApp. It has undoubtedly become the best tool for any credentialing process.
- We were able to get different types of licenses for doctors who want to practice in a different state. We have been successful in this area as well.
- WCH commenced assisting with provider credentialing in Florida and Taxes.
- We started to conduct successful Medicaid reinstatement for pharmacy providers (new service).
- We received more recognition from Home Care Agencies for Medicaid Waiver services.
- Olga Khabinskay got the new position of vice chair of HBMA.
- Total claims for 10-21/10-22 - 377068
- Paid claims for 10-21/10-22 - 373608
- Total appeals - 5734
- Total audited records - records 186
- WE SAVED $71,500 FOR THE CLIENT. After a thorough review of the comprehensive audit from Cotiviti on Behalf of MetroPlus, the team of auditors and coders led by Elizaveta Bannova found and proved that many services were documented following guidelines and were not subject to fines.
- Develop and release new software and website - CredyApp.com
- Passed a complicated EHR recertification - from 2015 Edition to 2015 Cures Edition
- Made more useful Online Billing Info:
- Improved Eligibility Check - more detailed parsing and explanation;
- Added additional filters;
- Added ability to monitor and track - CheckDeposition;
- Improved patient invoicing.
- We changed the content to be more interesting for you.
- We conducted an interview with Polish innovator Adam Maciejewski. He is a three-time winner of the American Association for Reconstructive and Microvascular Surgery (ASRM), called the medical Oscar.
- We negotiated to get promo codes with discounts on various products and services for you.
- However, our greatest accomplishment is that you are reading this issue. Thank you for being with us.
We Support Ukraine
We could not stay away from the terrible events in Ukraine. We consider it our mission to make the world a better place. Confucius said: "If you want to reach your goal, help others reach their goal." With you by our side, we do it much better. Thank you for your support.
- We gathered 1,800 pounds of medical supplies.
- We gathered essential supplies (food, clothes, hygiene, bedding, and stationery). The list was obtained from orphanages and specialized children's institutions.